The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Shrimp
An easy to make recipe for shrimp wrapped in bacon, then baked in teriyaki sauce.
- 20 slices bacon
- 2 pounds shrimp
- 10 ounces teriyaki sauce
- Cut bacon slices in half. Wrap bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour teriyaki sauce over shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bake at 400 degrees uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
I think this would make a wonderful appetizer or a main dish.
Recipe Source: Foodista.com
Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
A great appetizer or party food, these stuffed jalapeno peppers are delicious!
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers, cut part way through, and with stems, seeds and membranes removed
- ½ lb. ham slices, chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1½ c. grated Cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. cayenne (or less, to taste)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 8 tsp. Essence seasoning
- 1 c. fine dry bread crumbs
- ½ c. flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, cumin, and cayenne. Add the chopped ham and mix well.
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and 2 teaspoons of the Essence seasoning.
- In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and remaining 4 teaspoons of Essence seasoning
- In a third dish, combine the flour and remaining 2 teaspoons of Essence seasoning.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture into the middle of each jalapeno half.
- One at a time, dredge in the flour, dip into the egg mixture, then dredge in the bread crumbs, pressing to coat. If necessary, repeat the process.
- Place the coated peppers on baking sheet and bake until the filling is runny and the crust is golden, about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
The original recipe calls for cooked ground sausage instead of ham, so you can use that if you choose.
If you can’t find Essence seasoning in your local grocery store, you can order from Amazon here
Recipe adapted from: Foodista.com