The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Cheesy Barbecue Beef Rigatoni
Progresso Recipe Starters adds a wonderful flavor to this ground beef and pasta meal.
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or ziti pasta (9 oz)
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- ½ cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce*
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta, cooking sauce and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: BettyCrocker.com
To Die for Crock Pot Roast
True to its name, this roast beef is the best you've ever eaten. You'll never make roast another way again.
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind
- 1 (1¼ ounce) package brown gravy mix, dry
- 1 (1¼ ounce) package dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (1¼ ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry
- ½ cup water
- Place beef roast in crock pot.
- Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast.
- Pour the water around the roast.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours.
Recipe Source: Food.com
Week Night Hamburger Casserole
This casserole is so easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll never by the boxed stuff again!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 ounce box elbow macaroni 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to box instructions. Drain.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook celery, onions, garlic, and peppers until translucent.
- Add ground beef, and cook until brown. Drain excess fat.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, and spices. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add macaroni and stir in one cup of cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 9 by 11 inch pan. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe Source: Food.com
The Best Easy Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
This stir-fry recipe makes a healthy meal any day of the week - it's quick and easy to make.
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- ½ cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb boneless round steak or 1 lb charcoal chuck steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- ⅓ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add beef and toss.
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef reaches desired doneness; remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry broccoli and onion in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Return beef to pan.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe Source: Food.com
This classic dish of sauteed beef and onion in a creamy mushroom sauce is delicious over hot cooked noodles or rice.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, ¾-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ⅓ cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 cups whole wheat or regular egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion to the skillet and cook until it's tender.
- Stir the soup and paprika in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the sour cream. Return the beef to the skillet and cook until the beef is cooked through. Serve the beef mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Recipe Source: Recipe.com
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
These deliciously different meatballs are a real crowd pleaser! Serve them for Sunday dinner or as an appetizer at your next big gathering.
- 1-3/4 lbs. frozen meatballs
- 1.2-oz. pkg. brown gravy mix
- ¾ c. whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 t. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. whipping cream
- Optional: sweetened, dried
- cranberries, minced fresh parsley
- Place frozen meatballs in a slow cooker; set aside.
- Make gravy according to package directions; stir in cranberry sauce, mustard and cream. Stir until well blended; pour over meatballs and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
- To serve, use a slotted spoon to remove meatballs to a serving dish. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and minced parsley, if desired.