The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Country Barbecued Chicken
This delicious barbecued chicken takes just minutes to cook on the grill, and it's easy enough to whip up a double batch for large gatherings.
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Brush chicken with butter. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Baste with barbecue sauce. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting and turning often.
Recipe Source: TasteOfHome.com
Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
This mouthwatering dish comes together in no time, and its flavor rivals that of many entrees found in fancy restaurants, but with less fat, so it's healthier!
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- ½ c. fat-free milk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tbsp. reduced-fat butter
- ¼ c. sherry or chicken broth
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and milk until smooth; set aside.
- Flatten chicken to ¼-in. thickness.
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the sherry or broth, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Stir cornstarch mixture, add to the pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chicken.
Recipe Source: TasteOfHome.com
Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-ups
This chicken cordon bleu recipe is easy to make and delicious to devour.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon coarse or Dijon mustard
- sea salt and fresh black pepper
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 chicken cutlets, ¼-inch thick
- 4 slices deli ham (sliced on the thick side)
- 4 slices deli Swiss cheese (sliced on the thick side)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- Set up a dredging station by whisking the egg, milk and mustard together in a shallow dish, season with salt and pepper. In a second wide, shallow dish combine both bread crumbs and flour together.
- Season the chicken cutlets lightly on each side with salt and pepper. Place a slice each of swiss and ham (trim to fit the cutlet, if needed) over top and roll up beginning from the smallest end of the chicken. Secure with a toothpick or two.
- Repeat until they are all rolled up. Dredge one at a time by dipping into the egg and then into the bread crumbs using your hands to pat the crumbs on. Set in roasting pan and repeat until all are covered with crumbs.
- Bake about 25 minutes, depending on the thickness/size of your cutlets (internal temp should reach 165-175 degrees F). Remove from oven and allow to set 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Source: CinnamonSpiceAndEverythingNice.com
Crockpot Italian Chicken
This delightful chicken recipe has just 4 ingredients and it's cooked in the crockpot, so it couldn't be easier!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Mix all ingredients together in crockpot; cook on low for 4 hours.
- If sauce is too thick add a little milk until it reaches desired consistency.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
Recipe Source: Ziplist.com
Skillet Chicken Parmesan
This easy skillet dish with chicken breasts, Italian pasta sauce and cheese puts a deliciously different spin on dinner.
- ¾ cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cups tomato pasta sauce (from 26-oz jar)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (4 oz)
- In shallow dish or pie plate, mix Bisquick mix, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- In another shallow dish or pie plate, beat egg. Coat chicken with Bisquick mixture, then dip into egg, and coat again with Bisquick mixture.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes longer, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Remove from skillet to plate.
- Add pasta sauce to skillet. Place chicken on top of sauce. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend. Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: BettyCrocker.com
Chicken Kiev is a boneless chicken breast wrapped around herbed butter, breaded and then deep fried. The butter keeps the chicken moist and the herbs make it delicious!
- ½ c. butter
- ½ tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c. dried bread crumbs
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 qts. vegetable oil (for frying)
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, chives and lemon juice. Blend together well and refrigerate.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper and pound to flatten. Remove paper and season breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove seasoned butter from refrigerator and divide it into 6 portions. Place one portion in the center of each chicken breast. Fold the short ends of the breasts into the center, then fold in the sides. Secure each breast with a toothpick.
- Add the water to the eggs and beat together. Coat each rolled breast with bread crumbs, dip into egg/water mixture, then into bread crumbs again, coating well. Chill breasts for one hour.
- In a deep fryer, heat oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C). Carefully lower breasts into hot oil. Fry for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com