The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
This light summer dessert is great for cookouts or other get-togethers where there are large groups of people. But don't expect to take any leftovers home. 🙂
- 1 Angel Food cake (10"), cut into 1" cubes
- 1 Box vanilla pudding mix (6 serving size)
- 2 c. strawberries, sliced
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 tub Cool Whip (8 oz.), thawed
- Line bottom of trifle bowl with ⅓ of the cake cubes. Spread ⅓ of the pudding over cake. Top with ⅓ of the fruits, then ⅓ of the Cool Whip.
- Repeat the layers twice. Top the final layer of Cool Whip with more fruit for garnish, if you'd like.
Instead of buying a pre-made cake at the store, we used an Angel Food cake mix. I had never baked an Angel Food cake before, and I decided I won't buy one again. It's a very touchy cake to bake. I'll definitely buy a cake that's already made next time. It would be so much easier.
Simply Sensational Strawberry Shortcake
This tender shortcake layered with juicy strawberries, a mixture of vanilla pudding and whipped topping is a dessert your family will ask for over and over again.
- 1¼ c. milk, divided
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 2¼ c. all-purpose baking mix for biscuits
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 4 c. sliced strawberries
- ⅓ c. sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Beat ½ cup of the milk, the sour cream and 3 Tbsp. sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in baking mix until just moistened.
- Spread evenly into greased 9-inch round cake pan. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until top is golden brown. Remove from pan to wire rack; cool completely.
- Add remaining ¾ cup milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- Toss strawberries with ⅓ cup sugar; set aside.
- Cut cake horizontally in half to make two layers.
- Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; top with half of the strawberry mixture. Spread with pudding mixture; cover with top cake layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping; top with remaining strawberry mixture.
- Serve immediately. Store any leftover shortcake in refrigerator.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com
This delicious brownie recipe uses a box mix, caramel candies and chocolate chips, so it's super easy to make.
- 1 box brownie mix (+ ingredients listed on box)
- 1 bag caramels
- ⅓ cup milk or cream
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Click here for cooking instructions.
Recipe Source: JustCallMeMaria