The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Cheesy Barbecue Beef Rigatoni
Progresso Recipe Starters adds a wonderful flavor to this ground beef and pasta meal.
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or ziti pasta (9 oz)
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- ½ cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce*
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta, cooking sauce and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: BettyCrocker.com
Week Night Hamburger Casserole
This casserole is so easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll never by the boxed stuff again!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 ounce box elbow macaroni 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to box instructions. Drain.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook celery, onions, garlic, and peppers until translucent.
- Add ground beef, and cook until brown. Drain excess fat.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, and spices. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add macaroni and stir in one cup of cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 9 by 11 inch pan. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe Source: Food.com
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs
These deliciously different meatballs are a real crowd pleaser! Serve them for Sunday dinner or as an appetizer at your next big gathering.
- 1-3/4 lbs. frozen meatballs
- 1.2-oz. pkg. brown gravy mix
- ¾ c. whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 t. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. whipping cream
- Optional: sweetened, dried
- cranberries, minced fresh parsley
- Place frozen meatballs in a slow cooker; set aside.
- Make gravy according to package directions; stir in cranberry sauce, mustard and cream. Stir until well blended; pour over meatballs and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
- To serve, use a slotted spoon to remove meatballs to a serving dish. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and minced parsley, if desired.
This Swedish meatball recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat! Add a side salad or vegetable for a complete meal in no time.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- pepper to taste
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- Kitchen Bouquet (for color)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Mix all meatball ingredients together in bowl. Shape into balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until browned.
- Remove meatballs from oven and place in a casserole dish. Reduce oven temperature to 350F.
- Stir together ingredients for the sauce and combine with the meatballs in the casserole dish. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Recipe adapted from Food.com
Baked Penne Pasta
Quick and easy to make, this baked penne pasta recipe will become a family favorite the first time you make it.
- ½ lb. ground beef
- ½ c. chopped onion
- ½ c. chopped green pepper
- 1 24 oz. can or jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 10 oz. tub Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 3 c. cooked penne pasta (2 c. uncooked)
- Heat over to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat with onions and green peppers in skillet. Drain fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce, ¾ cup cooking creme and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Add pasta and toss until well mixed. Spoon into 2 qt. casserole dish. Top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake 15 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes more, or until heated through.
I omitted the green peppers (my family doesn't like them) and used spaghetti sauce with mushrooms. I served this with garlic bread and a tossed salad. It makes 6-8 servings.
Fantastic Taco Casserole
A quick and easy recipe that's sure to please your family. Served with a side salad, you've got a well balanced and delicious meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1¼ ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, divided (or mixed cheddar, jack etc.)
- 1 cup salsa (I prefer mild, but if you would like to kick it up a notch, go for it)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 (2⅓ ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cups corn chips (coarsely crushed or chopped)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Brown ground beef; drain fat. Add taco seasoning and the amount of water called for on the package. Cook according to package directions.
- Heat the refried beans on stove until hot. Add 1 cup cheese and 1 cup salsa. Stir until combined.
- Line bottom of 8x8" dish with crushed corn chips. Pour bean mixture over corn chips.
- Spoon beef on top of beans. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top. Sprinkle green onions and black olives over cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is well melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chopped tomatoes on top. Serve with a dollop of sour cream if you'd like.
Recipe adapted from Food.com.