The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches
These delightful little sandwiches are perfect for parties, bridal or baby showers. Or just whip them up for a family lunch as a change of pace.
- 24 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 lb. deli ham, sliced
- 2-6-oz. pkg. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 t. poppy seed
- ½ c. butter, melted
- 1-1/2 T. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. dried, minced onion
- 1-1/2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- Cut rolls in half; set tops aside.
- Place bottoms in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; they should just fit.
- Layer ham and cheese on top. Sprinkle with poppy seed; replace roll tops.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over top.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch Simple Shortcut Recipes Cookbook
Samuel Adams Boston Lager Ham Glaze
This ham glaze recipe combines the flavor of Samuel Adams Boston Lager with sweet, sticky caramelized peaches for a wonderfully different flavor.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 4 whole peaches, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 bottles Samuel Adams Boston Lager
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add sugar. Cook until sugar lightly caramelizes.
- Cut up peaches, add to pan and cook on medium heat until peaches begin to fall apart.
- Add red wine vinegar and Boston Lager and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Purée in a blender and use to glaze your ham.
Recipe Source: FoodRepublic.com