The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Pasta a la Drini
This yummy, healthy meal is on the table in just 30 minutes! And it's totally versatile - you can easily adjust the herbs and spices to your own taste!
- 16-oz. pkg. Italian turkey sausage links
- 28-oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- ⅛ t. red pepper flakes
- dried oregano and dried basil to taste
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli, cooked
- 16-oz. pkg. whole-wheat penne pasta, cooked
- Place sausages on a grill pan over medium heat. Cook until browned and no longer pink in the center; remove from pan and let cool.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine tomatoes with juice and seasoning; bring to a simmer. Slice sausages into bite-size pieces and add to sauce. Add broccoli and pasta to skillet.
- Return to a simmer and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until heated through.
Creamy Pasta Casserole
This quick and easy dish uses cream cheese to add an extra creamy texture to everyday pasta.
- 1 (12 oz.) package bow tie or penne pasta
- ½ (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24 oz.) jar pasta sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Boil pasta until cooked through, yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and return pasta to pot.
- Melt cream cheese into the pasta. Stir pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes into the pasta mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir ground beef 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and garlic to the beef, and continue cooking until the meat is completely browned, about 5 minutes more. Stir beef mixture into the pasta mixture.
- Pour pasta-and-beef mixture into a 3-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated oven until the mozzarella cheese melts, 5 to 10 minutes.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com
Restaurant Style Spaghetti Sauce
This delicious spaghetti sauce is flavored with red wine, Italian sausage, garlic and onions. It's quick and easy to make, and your family will love it.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can roma tomatoes (crushed or diced)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup Merlot wine
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until tender and fragrant.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and wine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in sausage and simmer until sausage is thoroughly cooked.
- Server over hot cooked spaghetti or your favorite pasta.
You can substitute lean ground beef or ground turkey for a healthier version of this sauce.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com
This delightful pasta carbonara is quick and easy to make, so you can whip it up any night of the week.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked mostaccioli
- 8 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- ¾ c. half-and-half cream
- ⅓ c. butter, cubed
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Cook mostaccioli according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- Brown mushrooms in drippings; remove to paper towels. Drain drippings from pan.
- Add the cream, butter, parsley, garlic and salt to the skillet. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring constantly.
- Drain mostaccioli and add to cream mixture. Stir in the bacon, mushrooms, green beans and cheese; heat through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions.
Recipe adapted from: Taste Of Home
Chicken Marsala On Toast
This is a delicious chicken Marsala recipe. The sauce is really flavorful and the chicken is moist. Serving it on toast topped with cheese is a wonderful twist!
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. sliced white mushrooms
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dry Marsala wine
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 2 slices Texas toast bread
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter and the olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken breasts. They should be about half way cooked through and will finish cooking in the sauce.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter and the mushrooms to the pan. Gently sauté mushrooms for about 5 minutes, adding in the salt and pepper. Move mushrooms to the outer edge of the pan.
- Place the minced shallot in the cleared section in the center of the pan. Sauté for 2 -3 minutes, eventually mixing with the mushrooms. Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms and shallots and sauté for 3-5 minutes to remove any starch.
- Add the Marsala wine and reduce the sauce by heating for 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens to a molasses consistency. Immediately add chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Further reduce the liquid for about 5 minutes.
- Place chicken breasts in the sauce, turn heat down to low and cook 5 minutes on each side until cooked. Add the parsley and 1 teaspoon of butter to the sauce.
- Place chicken breasts on toasted Texas bread. Spoon some of the Marsala sauce over the chicken, then top with slice of cheese. Place in microwave for a few seconds to melt the cheese.
- Serve with a side salad if you choose.
Recipe adapted from ChickenMarsala.net
This chicken parmesan recipe is easy to make and your family will love it.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1½ cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dip chicken in beaten eggs, then coat well with bread crumbs. (Shaking them in plastic zipper bag works well.)
- Place chicken in a 13" X 9" baking dish, and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken, then top with cheeses. Bake 10 minutes more, or until chicken reaches 170 degrees on meat thermometer and is no longer pink inside.
- Serve with spaghetti or other pasta. Add a green salad and garlic bread for a complete quick and easy meal.
Photo Credit: TwoHungryDudes / CC