The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
- ½ c. Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 lb. medium-size shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Hot cooked rice
- Steamed vegetables
- Combine teriyaki sauce and sugar in small bowl, and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Place shrimp in large plastic food storage bag. Pour 3 Tbsp. of sauce mixture over shrimp. Close bag securely, and turn over several times to coat pieces well. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add enough water to remaining sauce mixture to measure ⅔ cup; blend in cornstarch.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki sauce mixture to pan; cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute, or until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Spoon shrimp and sauce over rice. Serve vegetables on top of rice or on the side, if desired.