The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Pasta a la Drini
This yummy, healthy meal is on the table in just 30 minutes! And it's totally versatile - you can easily adjust the herbs and spices to your own taste!
- 16-oz. pkg. Italian turkey sausage links
- 28-oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- ⅛ t. red pepper flakes
- dried oregano and dried basil to taste
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli, cooked
- 16-oz. pkg. whole-wheat penne pasta, cooked
- Place sausages on a grill pan over medium heat. Cook until browned and no longer pink in the center; remove from pan and let cool.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine tomatoes with juice and seasoning; bring to a simmer. Slice sausages into bite-size pieces and add to sauce. Add broccoli and pasta to skillet.
- Return to a simmer and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until heated through.
Amish Macaroni Salad
This is the best macaroni salad ever, and always a favorite in my house.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing (i.e. Miracle Whip)
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2¼ teaspoons white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon celery seed
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, onion, celery, red pepper, and relish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the salad dressing, mustard, white sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seed. Pour over the vegetables, and stir in macaroni until well blended.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com
Tuna Pasta Salad
No summer get-together is complete without pasta salad and this one is a favorite among many.
- 2 cups pasta
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 TBSP mustard
- 3-4 TBSP onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp seasoned salt
- shake pepper
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup chopped dill pickles
- ½ cup hard boiled egg, diced (optional)
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- Boil noodles until al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, onion, garlic, garlic salt, parsley, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Mix the noodles and sauce together, then add frozen peas, cheese, tuna and pickles. Stir and enjoy!
Italian Pasta Salad
No summer get-together is complete without pasta salad and this one is a favorite.
- 1 lb. Pasta (small shells or rotini work well)
- 1 c. sliced black olives
- ½ c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 c. chopped broccoli
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- ½ packet dry Zesty Italian Dressing mix
- ½ bottle Italian Dressing
- Boil pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine other ingredients with pasta and mix well.
Quick Pasta Salad
Start with a boxed pasta salad mix and dress it up a bit for a delightfully different salad.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® Caesar pasta salad mix
- ½ c. Italian dressing
- 1 c. fresh broccoli, cut into florettes
- 1 c. salami or pepperoni, sliced
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz. mozzarella or provolone cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained (2¼ oz.)
- Empty pasta from box mix into 3-quart saucepan ⅔ full of boiling water. Gently boil, uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water; drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Toss with pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Stir in croutons and Parmesan topping (from box mix) just before serving. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
Recipe Adapted From: Recipe.com
Photo Credit: Collin Harvey / CC
Mom's Best Macaroni Salad
This macaroni salad has the perfect blend of sweetness and tartness, and you may just find it's the best you've ever eaten.
- 16 oz. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ c. white sugar
- ½ c. white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni in a large pot of salted water until tender, about 8 minutes. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
- In a large bowl, stir together the carrots, red onion, green pepper, red pepper and celery. Mix in the mayonnaise, condensed milk, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add the macaroni and toss gently; cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
This recipe can be made a day ahead of time, stirring it occasionally to blend the flavors. The macaroni will absorb some of the liquid.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com