The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Best Macaroni Salad
Easy and delicious, this macaroni salad will become a staple at get-togethers.
- 1 (16 oz.) package macaroni
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. cucumber - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1 c. diced ham
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente; rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta and mayonnaise; mix well.
- Stir in cucumber, onion, ham and cheese. Mix well. Drizzle oil and vinegar over top and toss. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com
Cheesy Barbecue Beef Rigatoni
Progresso Recipe Starters adds a wonderful flavor to this ground beef and pasta meal.
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or ziti pasta (9 oz)
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- ½ cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce*
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta, cooking sauce and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: BettyCrocker.com
This delightful pasta carbonara is quick and easy to make, so you can whip it up any night of the week.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked mostaccioli
- 8 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- ¾ c. half-and-half cream
- ⅓ c. butter, cubed
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Cook mostaccioli according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- Brown mushrooms in drippings; remove to paper towels. Drain drippings from pan.
- Add the cream, butter, parsley, garlic and salt to the skillet. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring constantly.
- Drain mostaccioli and add to cream mixture. Stir in the bacon, mushrooms, green beans and cheese; heat through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions.
Recipe adapted from: Taste Of Home
Baked Penne Pasta
Quick and easy to make, this baked penne pasta recipe will become a family favorite the first time you make it.
- ½ lb. ground beef
- ½ c. chopped onion
- ½ c. chopped green pepper
- 1 24 oz. can or jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 10 oz. tub Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 3 c. cooked penne pasta (2 c. uncooked)
- Heat over to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat with onions and green peppers in skillet. Drain fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce, ¾ cup cooking creme and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Add pasta and toss until well mixed. Spoon into 2 qt. casserole dish. Top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake 15 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes more, or until heated through.
I omitted the green peppers (my family doesn't like them) and used spaghetti sauce with mushrooms. I served this with garlic bread and a tossed salad. It makes 6-8 servings.