The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Olive Garden Chicken Marsala
Flavored with Marsala wine, this chicken dish is highly popular at Olive Garden Restaurants. Now you can make it yourself at home.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- ½ cup flour
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Dried oregano to taste
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until they're about ¼" thick.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet.
- Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Recipe Source:Olive Garden