The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast
This yummy turkey breast makes a wonderful Sunday family dinner or other get-together any time of the year.
- ½ tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- ½ tsp. dried sage leaves
- ½ tsp. dried thyme leaves
- ½ tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 1 (5 to 6-LB.) fresh or frozen whole turkey breast, thawed
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Heat oven to 325F.
- In small bowl, combine rosemary, sage, thyme and marjoram.
- Pull skin away from turkey breast, leaving attached at neck. If necessary, use sharp knife to loosen connecting membrane. Rub herb mixture evenly over turkey breast. Replace skin over breast, tucking under bottom of breast.
- Place breast, skin side up, on rack in roasting pan. Place onion and garlic inside neck opening.
- Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of breast muscle so that tip does not touch bone. Bake uncovered for 1¾ to 2¼ hours or until internal temperature reaches 165 to 170F and juices run clear.
Serves about 12-16 people.
Recipe Source: Foodista.com