The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Green Bean Casserole
Easy to make and delicious to eat, this green bean casserole is a "must have" at holiday gathering in my house.
- 2 cans green beans, regular cut or french-style
- 1 can cram of mushroom soup
- 1 can French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Drain liquid from green beans. Spread one can of green beans in bottom of a loaf pan or casserole dish.
- Spread half of the cream of mushroom soup over the green beans. Top with half of the French friend onions. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until soup is bubbling.
Sometimes I use crushed potato chips in place of the French friend onions, and it's just as tasty.