The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
This chicken parmesan recipe is easy to make and your family will love it.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1½ cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dip chicken in beaten eggs, then coat well with bread crumbs. (Shaking them in plastic zipper bag works well.)
- Place chicken in a 13" X 9" baking dish, and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken, then top with cheeses. Bake 10 minutes more, or until chicken reaches 170 degrees on meat thermometer and is no longer pink inside.
- Serve with spaghetti or other pasta. Add a green salad and garlic bread for a complete quick and easy meal.
Photo Credit: TwoHungryDudes / CC