The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Pasta ala Drini
Pasta a la Drini
This yummy, healthy meal is on the table in just 30 minutes! And it's totally versatile - you can easily adjust the herbs and spices to your own taste!
- 16-oz. pkg. Italian turkey sausage links
- 28-oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- ⅛ t. red pepper flakes
- dried oregano and dried basil to taste
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli, cooked
- 16-oz. pkg. whole-wheat penne pasta, cooked
- Place sausages on a grill pan over medium heat. Cook until browned and no longer pink in the center; remove from pan and let cool.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine tomatoes with juice and seasoning; bring to a simmer. Slice sausages into bite-size pieces and add to sauce. Add broccoli and pasta to skillet.
- Return to a simmer and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until heated through.