The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
This delightful pasta carbonara is quick and easy to make, so you can whip it up any night of the week.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked mostaccioli
- 8 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 can cut green beans, drained
- ¾ c. half-and-half cream
- ⅓ c. butter, cubed
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Cook mostaccioli according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- Brown mushrooms in drippings; remove to paper towels. Drain drippings from pan.
- Add the cream, butter, parsley, garlic and salt to the skillet. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring constantly.
- Drain mostaccioli and add to cream mixture. Stir in the bacon, mushrooms, green beans and cheese; heat through.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions.
Recipe adapted from: Taste Of Home