The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
This twist on an old favorite - beef stroganoff - makes a nice change of pace.
- 1½ lbs. lean pork, cut into cubes
- 1½ c. water, divided
- 1 tsp. instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¾ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. snipped fresh parsley
- 12 oz. noodles, cooked and drained
- In a saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork; drain. Remove meat and set aside.
- In the same pan, bring 1¼ cups water, bouillon and paprika to a boil. Add pork, onion and garlic. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining water; gradually add to pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Recipe Source: Food.com