The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
A spicy Chinese favorite, this recipe is easy to whip up any night of the week.
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into bite size strips
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 1 (8 oz.) can water chestnuts, drained
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- ½ c. peanuts
- Toss beef with soy sauce, cornstarch, crushed red pepper and garlic in non-metal bowl. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Stir fry beef until no longer pink, 5 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli, onions and water chestnuts; cook 2 minutes.
- Pour in broth, and bring to a boil. Stir in peanuts, cook one minute more.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com