The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Fried Potatoes and Bacon
- 4 -5 medium potatoes
- 6 slices thick bacon
- 2-3 tbsp. butter
- ¼ c. chopped onion
- Peel potatoes and cut into quarters. Place in a pot with water and salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to prevent boiling over, and continue to boil for 20-30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut bacon into small pieces. Add bacon and chopped onion to a 12" frying pan with 1 tablespoon of butter. Fry for 5-7 minutes, letting bacon grease accumulate.
- Drain cooked potatoes and add to frying pan and stir mixture together. (It's okay if the potatoes break up a bit.) Add another tablespoon of butter and stir.
- Turn heat to medium-high and cover so potatoes can brown. Stir every few minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste, and add more butter if necessary.
- Continue to fry for about 15 minutes or until most potatoes are browned to your liking.
Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Shrimp
An easy to make recipe for shrimp wrapped in bacon, then baked in teriyaki sauce.
- 20 slices bacon
- 2 pounds shrimp
- 10 ounces teriyaki sauce
- Cut bacon slices in half. Wrap bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour teriyaki sauce over shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bake at 400 degrees uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
I think this would make a wonderful appetizer or a main dish.
Recipe Source: Foodista.com