The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Baked Cheddar Chicken
This chicken is different than any other that you’ve eaten. My family can’t get enough of it!
- 4 large chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup of crushed cheese-its
- 1 cup of crushed saltines
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 TBSP salted butter
- 3 TBSP flour
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste.
- 1 tsp parsley
- ¼ tsp sage
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 tsp condensed chicken base
- 2-3 TBSP Marsala wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Coat chicken in egg wash, dip into cheese and press cheese onto chicken. Move carefully to the bread crumb/cracker mixture and coat with crumbs. Place in prepared baking pan. Repeat until all chicken is coated.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- While chicken is baking, prepare sauce by melted butter in a large pan. Add the flour and whisk to eliminate any lumps. Cook over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste. Add 1 tsp dried parsley and ¼ tsp sage.
- Add hot water, condensed chicken base, and Marsala to the sauce pan and cook until mixture is thickened. Add the heavy cream and sour cream and stir to combine.
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Put a delicious spin on dinner with these flavorful twice baked potatoes.
- 6 lg. potatoes
- 1-1/4 t. salt
- ¼ t. pepper
- ¼ c. butter
- 1 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 c. hot milk
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ c. sour cream
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- chopped green onions
- Scrub potatoes, pierce skins and bake at 425 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Cut potatoes and scoop out pulp; mash. Add salt, pepper, butter, and cheese; beat well. Add hot milk and beat until fluffy and cheese is melted. Stir in green onions and sour cream; blend.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Spoon potatoes into an 11”x7” baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions; bake 15 minutes.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch In the Kitchen with Family & Friends Cookbook