The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Southern Pulled Pork
This pulled pork gets its distinct southern flavor from Cajun seasoning and smoke flavoring. It makes a fantastic meal for your family or neighborhood barbecues.
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 lbs. boneless pork roast
- 1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 c. water
- 1 tbsp. liquid smoke flavoring
- Cut the pork roast into large chunks. Season generously with the Cajun seasoning.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, and brown on all sides. Remove from the skillet, and transfer to a slow cooker.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet, and cook for a few minutes until tender. Stir in the water scraping the bottom to include all of the browned pork bits from the bottom of the pan, then pour the whole mixture into the slow cooker with the pork. Stir in liquid smoke flavoring.
- Cover, and cook on High for 6 hours, or until meat is falling apart when pierced with a fork.
- Remove pieces of pork from the slow cooker, and shred. Return to the slow cooker to keep warm while serving.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com
Country Barbecued Chicken
This delicious barbecued chicken takes just minutes to cook on the grill, and it's easy enough to whip up a double batch for large gatherings.
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Brush chicken with butter. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Baste with barbecue sauce. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting and turning often.
Recipe Source: TasteOfHome.com
Cheesy Barbecue Beef Rigatoni
Progresso Recipe Starters adds a wonderful flavor to this ground beef and pasta meal.
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or ziti pasta (9 oz)
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- ½ cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce*
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta, cooking sauce and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: BettyCrocker.com