The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
BisQuickie Cinnamon Rolls
These are so easy. You use Bisquick and there's no yeast or kneading involved!
- 2½ c. Bisquick baking mix
- ⅓ c. milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- ¼ c. sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ c. confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp. water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix baking mix, milk and egg until a soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth.
- Pat or roll dough into an 8 x 10 rectangle.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Spread dough with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Roll up tightly, beginning at 10 inch side. Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal.
- Place sealed side down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cut at 1 inch intervals ALMOST through to bottom, using scissors or sharp knife.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Mix powdered sugar and water until spreading consistency; spread over warm rolls.
Recipe Source: Food.com