The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
If you like buffalo chicken and pizza, then you'll love this scrumptious combination of the two!
- 12-inch Italian pizza crust
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- ¼ c. hot pepper sauce
- 2 c. cooked chicken, diced
- ½ c. celery, chopped
- 4-oz. pkg. crumbled blue cheese
- Place crust on a lightly greased 12" pizza pan; set aside.
- Combine butter and pepper sauce; mix well. Add chicken and celery, tossing to coat.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and crust is crisp.