The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
- 1½ c. sugar, divided
- 6 eggs
- 3 c. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large heavy saucepan, cook and stir ¾ cup sugar over low heat until sugar is melted and golden. Pour into eight 6-oz. custard cups, tilting to coat bottom of cup; let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, vanilla and remaining sugar until combined but not foamy. Pour over caramelized sugar.
- Place the cups in two 8-in. square baking pans. Pour boiling water in pans to a depth of 1 in. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove from pans to cool on wire racks.
- To unmold, run a knife around rim of cup and invert onto dessert place. Serve warm or chilled.
Recipe Source: TasteOfHome.com
This delicious brownie recipe uses a box mix, caramel candies and chocolate chips, so it's super easy to make.
- 1 box brownie mix (+ ingredients listed on box)
- 1 bag caramels
- ⅓ cup milk or cream
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Click here for cooking instructions.
Recipe Source: JustCallMeMaria