The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Harvest Apple Cheesecake
Cheesecake is a favorite dessert at many family gatherings, and this apple cheesecake is a delicious twist to an old favorite.
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ c. brown sugar, packed
- ½ c. butter, melted and divided
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 3 apples, cored, peeled and sliced into 12 rings
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¾ c. sugar
- 8-oz. container ricotta cheese
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 8-oz. container whipping cream
- Garnish: cinnamon
- Combine cracker crumbs, brown sugar, ¼ cup butter and cinnamon. Press onto bottom and partway up sides of an ungreased 9" springform pan.
- In a skillet, sauté apple slices on both sides in remaining butter. Arrange 6 apple slices on prepared crust.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, ricotta cheese, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Add whipping cream and blend well. Pour cheese mixture into pan.
- Arrange remaining apple slices on top and press apples slightly under the mixture. Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Cool and refrigerate overnight.