The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Creamy BLT Dip
A wonderfully different dip for your next party or get-together!
- 1 lb. bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Optional: chopped fresh chives
- Blend together bacon, mayonnaise and sour cream; chill.
- Stir in tomatoes just before serving; sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- Makes 2-1/2 cups.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch 101 Homestyle Favorites Cookbook
Creamy Pasta Casserole
This quick and easy dish uses cream cheese to add an extra creamy texture to everyday pasta.
- 1 (12 oz.) package bow tie or penne pasta
- ½ (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24 oz.) jar pasta sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Boil pasta until cooked through, yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and return pasta to pot.
- Melt cream cheese into the pasta. Stir pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes into the pasta mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir ground beef 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and garlic to the beef, and continue cooking until the meat is completely browned, about 5 minutes more. Stir beef mixture into the pasta mixture.
- Pour pasta-and-beef mixture into a 3-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated oven until the mozzarella cheese melts, 5 to 10 minutes.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com