The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Crockpot Italian Chicken
This delightful chicken recipe has just 4 ingredients and it's cooked in the crockpot, so it couldn't be easier!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Mix all ingredients together in crockpot; cook on low for 4 hours.
- If sauce is too thick add a little milk until it reaches desired consistency.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
Recipe Source: Ziplist.com
Copycat Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup
This tastes so much like the Pasta e Fagioli soup at Olive Garden, you'll think you're eating the real deal.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (10 ounce) cans beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Add pasta during the last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low.
Recipe Source: Food.com
Pulled Pork with Root Beer Sauce
Root beer gives this slow cooked pork sandwich rich color and pleasant sweetness and makes it deliciously different from most other pulled pork sandwiches.
- 1 2-1/2 to 3 pound pork sirloin roast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 medium onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup root beer*
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups root beer (two 12-ounce cans or bottles)*
- 1 cup bottled chili sauce
- ¼ teaspoon root beer concentrate (optional)
- Several dashes bottled hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 8 to 10 hamburger buns, split (and toasted, if desired)
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- Tomato slices (optional)
- Trim fat from meat. If necessary, cut roast to fit into a 3-1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle meat with the salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet brown meat on all sides in hot oil. Drain off fat. Transfer meat to cooker. Add onions, the 1 cup root beer, and garlic.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a medium saucepan combine the 3 cups of root beer and the chili sauce. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 2 cups. Add root beer concentrate and bottled hot pepper sauce, if desired.
- Transfer roast to a cutting board or serving platter. Using a slotted spoon, remove onions from cooking juices and place on serving platter. Discard juices. Using 2 forks, pull meat apart into shreds.
- To serve, line buns with lettuce leaves and tomato slices, if desired. Add meat and onions; spoon on sauce. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Recipe Source: Recipe.com
Best Ever Pot Roast
The most delicious-tasting pot roast recipe! Once you try it, you won't make pot roast any other way again.
- 2-5 lb. pot roast
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- Potatoes and carrots (optional)
- 2-4 cups water
- Brown the roast on all sides in pressure cooker. Sprinkle all 3 seasoning envelopes on top.
- Add potatoes and carrots to pressure cooker. Pour in enough water to cover everything. Let cook at 10 lbs. of pressure for 45-60 minutes, depending on the size of the roast and the amount of potatoes and carrots you add. If you choose not to add potatoes and carrots with your roast, then 2 cups of water should be sufficient.
- Pot roast can be made in a crockpot instead of a pressure cooker if you prefer. Cook on low for 6-10 hours until meat is tender and veggies are cooked through.
This makes the most delicious pot roast I've ever tasted and the veggies absorb so much flavor from the seasoning mixes. The potatoes are to die for, in my opinion! We poured some of the sauce from the pot over the meat and veggies.
Photo Credit: stlbites / CC
Crockpot Italian Chicken
This is an easy and delicious meal. Your entire dinner is made in the crockpot while you work or play all day!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 16 Ounce Bottle of Italian Dressing
- ½ Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- 4-6 Potatoes scrubbed cut in half or wedges (you can peel if desired)
- ½ bag of mini carrots
- Click here for cooking instructions.
Original Recipe Source CrockADoodleDo