The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Nachos for a Crowd
If you love nachos, you'll love this recipe! Make your next party or get-together special with this spicy treat.
- 13-1/2 oz. bag round tortilla chips
- 15-oz. can homestyle chili
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- ½ c. queso sauce
- 10-oz. pkg. shredded lettuce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ½ c. jalapeño pepper, sliced
- Optional: ½ c. sliced black olives, 4-oz. can diced green chiles
- Garnish: ½ c. sour cream, 1 tomato, diced, 2 T. dried chives
- Arrange chips on a large microwave-safe plate; set aside. Heat chili in a microwave-safe bowl on high setting for one minute; stir. Microwave for another minute; set aside. Sprinkle tortilla chips with cheese; microwave on high setting for 30 seconds. Spoon chili and queso sauce over cheese; sprinkle with lettuce, onion and peppers. Top with black olives and green chiles, if desired. Add a dollop of sour cream; sprinkle with tomato and chives.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch 101 Christmas Recipes Cookbook