The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Easy Dinner Rolls
Even the beginner cook can make these, and they're true homemade dinner rolls.
- 1 cup water (110 degrees F)
- 2 packages yeast (Do not use the quick rising in this recipe)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4¼ cups flour
- Combine water and yeast in large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
- With wooden spoon, stir in butter, sugar, eggs and salt.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time and beat in as much as you can. (You will probably be able to use all the flour.)
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 3 days.
- Grease a 13x9 baking pan.
- Turn dough out onto floured surface. Divide into 24 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a smooth round ball. Place in rows in prepared pan.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour; until doubled.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Bake until golden brown, about 17 minutes.
Recipe Source: Food.com
Slow Cooker Roast Beef Dinner
Roast beef dinner cooked in your slow cooker until you are ready to eat it! Perfect winter comfort food dish.
- 3-4 lbs. chuck roast (shoulder cut)
- 1½ c. red wine
- 7-8 large potatoes, peeled, cut in half, and washed
- 5-6 large carrots
- ¼ - ½ c. butter
- ⅓ c. flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ c. sour cream
- ¼ - ½ c. milk or half and half
- Season roast with salt, pepper, seasoning salt, and onion powder. Brown both sides in a hot pan with a few TBSP of oil.
- Cut up a large onion and put in bottom of the slow cooker. Place browned roast on top of onions.
- Deglaze pan with red wine. Simmer for 1 minute and pour over roast/onion in slow cooker.
- Place carrots around roast and potatoes on top of the carrots. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Remove potatoes and mash with milk, butter, sour cream, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Keep warm.
- Remove liquid from slow cooker and bring to a simmer in a pan. Thicken with roux and serve over roast and mashed potatoes.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-ups
This chicken cordon bleu recipe is easy to make and delicious to devour.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon coarse or Dijon mustard
- sea salt and fresh black pepper
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 chicken cutlets, ¼-inch thick
- 4 slices deli ham (sliced on the thick side)
- 4 slices deli Swiss cheese (sliced on the thick side)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- Set up a dredging station by whisking the egg, milk and mustard together in a shallow dish, season with salt and pepper. In a second wide, shallow dish combine both bread crumbs and flour together.
- Season the chicken cutlets lightly on each side with salt and pepper. Place a slice each of swiss and ham (trim to fit the cutlet, if needed) over top and roll up beginning from the smallest end of the chicken. Secure with a toothpick or two.
- Repeat until they are all rolled up. Dredge one at a time by dipping into the egg and then into the bread crumbs using your hands to pat the crumbs on. Set in roasting pan and repeat until all are covered with crumbs.
- Bake about 25 minutes, depending on the thickness/size of your cutlets (internal temp should reach 165-175 degrees F). Remove from oven and allow to set 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Source: CinnamonSpiceAndEverythingNice.com
Crockpot Italian Chicken
This delightful chicken recipe has just 4 ingredients and it's cooked in the crockpot, so it couldn't be easier!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Mix all ingredients together in crockpot; cook on low for 4 hours.
- If sauce is too thick add a little milk until it reaches desired consistency.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
Recipe Source: Ziplist.com
Copycat Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup
This tastes so much like the Pasta e Fagioli soup at Olive Garden, you'll think you're eating the real deal.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (10 ounce) cans beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Add pasta during the last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low.
Recipe Source: Food.com
Cheesy Barbecue Beef Rigatoni
Progresso Recipe Starters adds a wonderful flavor to this ground beef and pasta meal.
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or ziti pasta (9 oz)
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- ½ cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce*
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta, cooking sauce and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: BettyCrocker.com