The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Easy French Dip Sandwiches
This slow-cooker French dip sandwich recipe will feed a small army, but it can easily be cut in half for smaller groups.
- 4 lbs. stew beef, cubed
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 10-1/2 oz. cans beef broth
- 4 c. water
- 4 t. beef bouillon granules
- 18 to 20 sandwich buns, split
- Combine all ingredients except buns in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Discard onions and garlic. Shred beef and spoon onto buns.
- Serve with beef juices from slow cooker for dipping.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch Church Suppers Recipes Cookbook
Creamy BLT Dip
A wonderfully different dip for your next party or get-together!
- 1 lb. bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Optional: chopped fresh chives
- Blend together bacon, mayonnaise and sour cream; chill.
- Stir in tomatoes just before serving; sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- Makes 2-1/2 cups.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch 101 Homestyle Favorites Cookbook
7 Layer Mexican Dip
This easy to make dip recipe is an all time favorite at potlucks and group get-togethers. In fact, it's so well-liked that you might need to make a double batch!
- 16-oz. can refried beans
- 2 c. sour cream
- 1-1/4 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 2 t. lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, diced
- ¼ c. black olives, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- tortilla chips
- Spread beans in the bottom of a 10" round or square clear glass dish; set aside.
- Combine sour cream and seasoning mix; spread over beans.
- Mix avocados, lemon juice and garlic; layer over sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese; top with onions, olives and tomato.
- Serve with tortilla chips.