The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Easy French Dip Sandwiches
This slow-cooker French dip sandwich recipe will feed a small army, but it can easily be cut in half for smaller groups.
- 4 lbs. stew beef, cubed
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 10-1/2 oz. cans beef broth
- 4 c. water
- 4 t. beef bouillon granules
- 18 to 20 sandwich buns, split
- Combine all ingredients except buns in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Discard onions and garlic. Shred beef and spoon onto buns.
- Serve with beef juices from slow cooker for dipping.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch Church Suppers Recipes Cookbook
Easy Dinner Rolls
Even the beginner cook can make these, and they're true homemade dinner rolls.
- 1 cup water (110 degrees F)
- 2 packages yeast (Do not use the quick rising in this recipe)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4¼ cups flour
- Combine water and yeast in large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
- With wooden spoon, stir in butter, sugar, eggs and salt.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time and beat in as much as you can. (You will probably be able to use all the flour.)
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 3 days.
- Grease a 13x9 baking pan.
- Turn dough out onto floured surface. Divide into 24 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a smooth round ball. Place in rows in prepared pan.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour; until doubled.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Bake until golden brown, about 17 minutes.
Recipe Source: Food.com
Easy Crab Cakes
Canned crabmeat makes these delicate patties simple enough for busy weeknight dinners.
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine the crab, ⅓ cup bread crumbs, egg, onions, red pepper, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder and cayenne.
- Divide mixture into eight portions; shape into 2-in. balls. Roll in remaining bread crumbs. Flatten to ½-in. thickness.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook crab cakes in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Recipe Source: TasteOfHome.com