The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Week Night Hamburger Casserole
This casserole is so easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll never by the boxed stuff again!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 ounce box elbow macaroni 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to box instructions. Drain.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook celery, onions, garlic, and peppers until translucent.
- Add ground beef, and cook until brown. Drain excess fat.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, and spices. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add macaroni and stir in one cup of cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 9 by 11 inch pan. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe Source: Food.com