The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Easy French Dip Sandwiches
This slow-cooker French dip sandwich recipe will feed a small army, but it can easily be cut in half for smaller groups.
- 4 lbs. stew beef, cubed
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 10-1/2 oz. cans beef broth
- 4 c. water
- 4 t. beef bouillon granules
- 18 to 20 sandwich buns, split
- Combine all ingredients except buns in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Discard onions and garlic. Shred beef and spoon onto buns.
- Serve with beef juices from slow cooker for dipping.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch Church Suppers Recipes Cookbook