The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Samuel Adams Boston Lager Ham Glaze
This ham glaze recipe combines the flavor of Samuel Adams Boston Lager with sweet, sticky caramelized peaches for a wonderfully different flavor.
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 4 whole peaches, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 bottles Samuel Adams Boston Lager
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add sugar. Cook until sugar lightly caramelizes.
- Cut up peaches, add to pan and cook on medium heat until peaches begin to fall apart.
- Add red wine vinegar and Boston Lager and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Purée in a blender and use to glaze your ham.
Recipe Source: FoodRepublic.com