The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches
These delightful little sandwiches are perfect for parties, bridal or baby showers. Or just whip them up for a family lunch as a change of pace.
- 24 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 lb. deli ham, sliced
- 2-6-oz. pkg. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 t. poppy seed
- ½ c. butter, melted
- 1-1/2 T. Dijon mustard
- 2 T. dried, minced onion
- 1-1/2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- Cut rolls in half; set tops aside.
- Place bottoms in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; they should just fit.
- Layer ham and cheese on top. Sprinkle with poppy seed; replace roll tops.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over top.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch Simple Shortcut Recipes Cookbook