The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
7th Heaven Layered Salad
Serve up this cool layered salad on a hot summer day and watch it disappear.
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 t. dried basil
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. onion powder
- ½ head lettuce, torn
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 10 to 12 green onions, finely chopped
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Blend together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and seasonings; cover and set aside.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots and onions in a glass trifle dish or 13"x9" glass baking pan; spoon cream cheese mixture over top. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch 101 Hearty Recipes Cookbook