The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Upside-Down Pizza Casserole
Love the savory flavors of pizza but don't want to order delivery? This hearty Upside-Down Pizza Casserole is a great way to satisfy your craving without picking up the phone OR making a traditional crust. It's easy enough for a weeknight and kids love it.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 1 c. green pepper, chopped
- 15-oz. can pizza sauce
- ½ c. sliced pepperoni, chopped
- ½ t. Italian seasoning
- 6-oz. pkg. thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. milk
- 1 T. oil
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- ½ t. salt
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef, onion and green pepper; drain. Stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni and seasoning; simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture into a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Place mozzarella cheese slices over hot beef mixture.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil; whisk for one minute. Stir in flour salt and ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Pour batter over mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, until puffed and golden.
You can easily tweak the ingredients to include your family's favorites... add mushrooms and olives, leave out the peppers and onions, or tailor it however you like.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch Weeknight Dinners Cookbook
Creamy Pasta Casserole
This quick and easy dish uses cream cheese to add an extra creamy texture to everyday pasta.
- 1 (12 oz.) package bow tie or penne pasta
- ½ (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (24 oz.) jar pasta sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Boil pasta until cooked through, yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and return pasta to pot.
- Melt cream cheese into the pasta. Stir pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes into the pasta mixture.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir ground beef 2 to 3 minutes. Add onion and garlic to the beef, and continue cooking until the meat is completely browned, about 5 minutes more. Stir beef mixture into the pasta mixture.
- Pour pasta-and-beef mixture into a 3-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated oven until the mozzarella cheese melts, 5 to 10 minutes.
Recipe Source: AllRecipes.com
Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-ups
This chicken cordon bleu recipe is easy to make and delicious to devour.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon coarse or Dijon mustard
- sea salt and fresh black pepper
- ½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 chicken cutlets, ¼-inch thick
- 4 slices deli ham (sliced on the thick side)
- 4 slices deli Swiss cheese (sliced on the thick side)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- Set up a dredging station by whisking the egg, milk and mustard together in a shallow dish, season with salt and pepper. In a second wide, shallow dish combine both bread crumbs and flour together.
- Season the chicken cutlets lightly on each side with salt and pepper. Place a slice each of swiss and ham (trim to fit the cutlet, if needed) over top and roll up beginning from the smallest end of the chicken. Secure with a toothpick or two.
- Repeat until they are all rolled up. Dredge one at a time by dipping into the egg and then into the bread crumbs using your hands to pat the crumbs on. Set in roasting pan and repeat until all are covered with crumbs.
- Bake about 25 minutes, depending on the thickness/size of your cutlets (internal temp should reach 165-175 degrees F). Remove from oven and allow to set 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Source: CinnamonSpiceAndEverythingNice.com
Crockpot Italian Chicken
This delightful chicken recipe has just 4 ingredients and it's cooked in the crockpot, so it couldn't be easier!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Mix all ingredients together in crockpot; cook on low for 4 hours.
- If sauce is too thick add a little milk until it reaches desired consistency.
- Serve over pasta or rice.
Recipe Source: Ziplist.com
Copycat Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup
This tastes so much like the Pasta e Fagioli soup at Olive Garden, you'll think you're eating the real deal.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (10 ounce) cans beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Add pasta during the last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low.
Recipe Source: Food.com
Cheesy Barbecue Beef Rigatoni
Progresso Recipe Starters adds a wonderful flavor to this ground beef and pasta meal.
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or ziti pasta (9 oz)
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- ½ cup sliced green onions (8 medium)
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- ½ cup barbecue sauce*
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, cook beef and green onions over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pasta, cooking sauce and barbecue sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe Source: BettyCrocker.com