The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Beefy noodles has become kind of a staple in my house. It is stick-to-your-ribs, guaranteed that my kids will eat, FAST, easy cooking.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ onion
- 2 TBSP cooking oil
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- fat from browned beef
- ¼ - ½ cup flour
- 3 TBSP cooking sherry
- 3-6 cups of water from pasta pot
- 1 TBSP Better Than Bouillon - Beef
- 1 - 1½ lbs egg noodles
- ¼ cup sour cream
- salt to taste
- Cut up ½ an onion and saute in a large pan with 2 TBSP cooking oil over medium heat until softened.
- Add ground beef, turn heat up to medium-high, and season with salt, pepper, onion & garlic powder, and seasoned salt.
- Tilt pan, push beef to one side, and let fat from beef collect on the other. Add enough flour to make a thick roux. Cook over low heat, keeping pan tilted, for 2 minutes.
- Set pan back down and combine flour roux with beef. Add sherry & enough pasta water to make a sauce, stir frequently.
- Add your Better Than Bouillon, beef, and stir to combine. Taste sauce and add additional salt if necessary.
- Add cooked egg noodles to pan and toss to cover pasta. Stir in sour cream.