The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Very Berry Peach Pies
These mini pies are an irresistible way to enjoy 3 favorite fresh fruits - peaches, blackberries and blueberries!
- 4 c. peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 c. blackberries
- 1 c. blueberries
- ¾ c. plus 2 t. sugar, divided
- ¼ c. all-purpose flour
- 2 T. butter, diced
- 2 9-inch pie
- Garnish: cinnamon-sugar
- Combine fruit in a large bowl; mix gently. Blend ¾ cup sugar and flour in a small bowl; toss lightly with fruit mixture.
- Pour fruit mixture into six to eight, 3" individual ramekins; dot with butter.
- Gently roll out dough on a floured surface and cut 6 to 8 circles one inch larger than ramekins. Place crusts atop ramekins. Trim and crimp edges; cut vents in crust. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Cover edges of crust with strips of aluminum foil to prevent overbrowning. Bake at 425 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch 101 Homestyle Favorites Cookbook