The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Baked Penne Pasta
Quick and easy to make, this baked penne pasta recipe will become a family favorite the first time you make it.
- ½ lb. ground beef
- ½ c. chopped onion
- ½ c. chopped green pepper
- 1 24 oz. can or jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 10 oz. tub Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 3 c. cooked penne pasta (2 c. uncooked)
- Heat over to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat with onions and green peppers in skillet. Drain fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce, ¾ cup cooking creme and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Add pasta and toss until well mixed. Spoon into 2 qt. casserole dish. Top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake 15 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes more, or until heated through.
I omitted the green peppers (my family doesn't like them) and used spaghetti sauce with mushrooms. I served this with garlic bread and a tossed salad. It makes 6-8 servings.