The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
If you like buffalo chicken and pizza, then you'll love this scrumptious combination of the two!
- 12-inch Italian pizza crust
- ¼ c. butter, melted
- ¼ c. hot pepper sauce
- 2 c. cooked chicken, diced
- ½ c. celery, chopped
- 4-oz. pkg. crumbled blue cheese
- Place crust on a lightly greased 12" pizza pan; set aside.
- Combine butter and pepper sauce; mix well. Add chicken and celery, tossing to coat.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and crust is crisp.
Upside-Down Pizza Casserole
Love the savory flavors of pizza but don't want to order delivery? This hearty Upside-Down Pizza Casserole is a great way to satisfy your craving without picking up the phone OR making a traditional crust. It's easy enough for a weeknight and kids love it.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 1 c. green pepper, chopped
- 15-oz. can pizza sauce
- ½ c. sliced pepperoni, chopped
- ½ t. Italian seasoning
- 6-oz. pkg. thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. milk
- 1 T. oil
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- ½ t. salt
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef, onion and green pepper; drain. Stir in pizza sauce, pepperoni and seasoning; simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture into a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Place mozzarella cheese slices over hot beef mixture.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil; whisk for one minute. Stir in flour salt and ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Pour batter over mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, until puffed and golden.
You can easily tweak the ingredients to include your family's favorites... add mushrooms and olives, leave out the peppers and onions, or tailor it however you like.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch Weeknight Dinners Cookbook