The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Quick Pasta Salad
Start with a boxed pasta salad mix and dress it up a bit for a delightfully different salad.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® Caesar pasta salad mix
- ½ c. Italian dressing
- 1 c. fresh broccoli, cut into florettes
- 1 c. salami or pepperoni, sliced
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz. mozzarella or provolone cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained (2¼ oz.)
- Empty pasta from box mix into 3-quart saucepan ⅔ full of boiling water. Gently boil, uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water; drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together seasoning mix and dressing. Toss with pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Stir in croutons and Parmesan topping (from box mix) just before serving. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
Recipe Adapted From: Recipe.com
Photo Credit: Collin Harvey / CC