The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Breaded Ranch Pork Chops
This zippy version of and old favorite is guaranteed to bring your family together around the dinner table.
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup prepared Hidden Valley® Ranch
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Place dressing in another shallow dish.
- Dip pork chops in dressing, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in an ungreased 13"x 9" baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160°.
Recipe Source: TasteOfHome.com