The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Bacon Wrapped Teriyaki Shrimp
An easy to make recipe for shrimp wrapped in bacon, then baked in teriyaki sauce.
- 20 slices bacon
- 2 pounds shrimp
- 10 ounces teriyaki sauce
- Cut bacon slices in half. Wrap bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour teriyaki sauce over shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Bake at 400 degrees uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
I think this would make a wonderful appetizer or a main dish.
Recipe Source: Foodista.com
Broiled Lobster Tails with Garlic-Chili Butter
Garlic-chili butter dresses up these broiled lobster tails for a deliciously different taste.
- 4 8-ounce fresh or frozen lobster tails
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup butter
- Clarified Butter (optional)
- Thaw lobster tails, if frozen. Preheat broiler. Butterfly the lobster tails by cutting through the center of the hard top shells and meat. Spread the halves of tails apart. Place lobster tails, meat side up, on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- In a small skillet cook garlic, orange peel, and chili powder in butter over medium heat about 30 seconds or until garlic is tender. Brush mixture over lobster meat.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 12 to 14 minutes or until lobster meat is opaque. If desired, serve with Clarified Butter.
Recipe Source: Recipe.com
Easy Shrimp Scampi
So quick and easy to make, this shrimp scampi will be on your weekly menu.
- Fresh shrimp
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package Italian seasoning mix
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Melt butter in oblong baking dish. Place lemon slices on top of melted butter.
- Place shrimp in a single layer on top of lemon slices. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the shrimp.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.