The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
This super easy chicken alfredo is made with jar sauce, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Alfredo pasta sauce
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Stir together chicken cubes and Alfredo sauce in crockpot. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Add Parmesan cheese and Swiss cheese; cover and cook for 30 minutes more, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste) before serving.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles, pasta or rice.
This is delicous served with a vegetable or salad.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com
Crockpot Italian Chicken
This is an easy and delicious meal. Your entire dinner is made in the crockpot while you work or play all day!
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 16 Ounce Bottle of Italian Dressing
- ½ Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- 4-6 Potatoes scrubbed cut in half or wedges (you can peel if desired)
- ½ bag of mini carrots
- Click here for cooking instructions.
Original Recipe Source CrockADoodleDo