The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
This twist on an old favorite - beef stroganoff - makes a nice change of pace.
- 1½ lbs. lean pork, cut into cubes
- 1½ c. water, divided
- 1 tsp. instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ¾ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. snipped fresh parsley
- 12 oz. noodles, cooked and drained
- In a saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork; drain. Remove meat and set aside.
- In the same pan, bring 1¼ cups water, bouillon and paprika to a boil. Add pork, onion and garlic. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining water; gradually add to pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Recipe Source: Food.com
This classic dish of sauteed beef and onion in a creamy mushroom sauce is delicious over hot cooked noodles or rice.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak, ¾-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ⅓ cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 cups whole wheat or regular egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion to the skillet and cook until it's tender.
- Stir the soup and paprika in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the sour cream. Return the beef to the skillet and cook until the beef is cooked through. Serve the beef mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Recipe Source: Recipe.com
Classic Beef Stroganoff
This recipe uses basic ingredients, and it's quick to whip up. Serve this classic beef stroganoff over noodles, add a side salad or veggie for a complete meal.
- 1½ lbs. beef sirloin or round steak, ½ inch thick
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ¼ c. butter or margarine
- 1½ c. beef broth
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c. all-purpose flour
- 1½ c. sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked noodles
- Cut beef into 1½x1/2-inch strips.
- Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender; remove from skillet.
- Brown beef in the same skillet, then stir in 1 cup of the broth, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining ½ cup broth into flour, then stir it into the beef mixture. Add onion mixture and heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in sour cream and heat until hot, but do not boil.
- Serve over noodles.
Recipe adapted from: BettyCrocker.com