The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
This light summer dessert is great for cookouts or other get-togethers where there are large groups of people. But don't expect to take any leftovers home. 🙂
- 1 Angel Food cake (10"), cut into 1" cubes
- 1 Box vanilla pudding mix (6 serving size)
- 2 c. strawberries, sliced
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 tub Cool Whip (8 oz.), thawed
- Line bottom of trifle bowl with ⅓ of the cake cubes. Spread ⅓ of the pudding over cake. Top with ⅓ of the fruits, then ⅓ of the Cool Whip.
- Repeat the layers twice. Top the final layer of Cool Whip with more fruit for garnish, if you'd like.
Instead of buying a pre-made cake at the store, we used an Angel Food cake mix. I had never baked an Angel Food cake before, and I decided I won't buy one again. It's a very touchy cake to bake. I'll definitely buy a cake that's already made next time. It would be so much easier.