The Most Delicious Recipes Online!
Recipes Books From Amazon
Triple Chocolate Cake
This easy chocolate cake is made in your slow cooker - no muss, no fuss!
- 18-1/2 oz. pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 8-oz. container sour cream
- 3.9-oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¾ c. oil
- 1 c. water
- Garnish: vanilla ice cream
- Place all ingredients except ice cream in a slow cooker; mix well. Cover and cook on high setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve warm, garnished with scoops of ice cream.
Recipe Source: Gooseberry Patch 101 Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook